- Since Apr. 2017 Research associatet at the Institute for Energy Systems IES
- Sept. 2014 - Mar. 2017 Research assistant at the Institute for Energy Systems IES
- Sept. 2014 - Feb. 2017 MSc FHO in Industrial Technologies with focus on power electronics
- Sept. 2015 - Feb. 2016 Exchage semester at the University of South Carolina, Columbia SC, USA
- Sept. 2011 - Sept. 2014 BSc FHO in Systems Engineering with specialization in Electronics and Control Engineering
- Sept. 2006 - Sept. 2009 Apprenticeship as Polymechaic EFZ at Sauter-Bachmann AG
The Institute for Energy Systems offers research and development in the fields of thermal and electrical energy systems. The main areas of expertise are heat pumps, refrigeration technology, power electronics, and decentralized energy distribution systems. We provide concept studies, literature research, as well as analysis, design and development of prototypes for various applications. These include, among others, heat pumps, energy in buildings and industry, household appliances, vacuum evaporation, inductive energy transmission, electromobility, photovoltaics, electric chargers, wind simulations, electrical networks and power generation facilities, as well as acoustics.
vcf 451 B