Decentralized Energy Systems
Solar Irradiance Measurment Setup
Continuous measurement of global-, diffused-, direct- and albedo irradiation, ambient temperature, barometric pressure, air humidity, wind direction and wind speed.
The irradiance sensors are ventilated CM22, CMP11, CHP1 and SPlite fom K&Z, SR05 from Hukseflux and SPN1 from Delta-T.
Photo voltaic module continuous IV-scan measurement for six different orientations:
- South vertical (inclination 90°, azimuth -13.2°)
- South horizontal (inclination 0°)
- South inclined (inclination 35°, azimuth -13.2°)
- East inclined (inclination 35°, azimuth -103.2°)
- West inclined (inclination 35°, azimuth -76.8°)
- North inclined (inclination 35°, azimuth -166.8°)
Measurement data from the beginning of 2014 with a sampling interval of 12 seconds. Since 2016, the data is sampled every 4 seconds.
IV-Test Bench for Solar Cells
Test bench for photovoltaic cells with various light sources an a four quadrant measurment instrument to perform IV-scans.