Master of Science in Engineering (MSE)
Here you find information about the Master of Science in Engineering MSE degree program at the Institute for Energy Systems IES.
Working and Studying at the Institute
Examples of the Study Program
In designing the MSE study, the student is quite free. Below are three model examples that are commonly used at our institute:
- Model 1: Six semesters of part-time study with 50% as a research assistant at the IES or at another employer.
- Model 2: Four semesters of part-time study with 50% as a research assistant at the IES or at another employer. One semester full-time study for the Master's thesis.
- Model 3: Full-time study in three semesters.
If part of your studies is completed abroad, the duration of your studies for part-time studies may be shorter.
Master Thesis Archive:
- Gabriel Feichter, 2016, Simulation und Optimierung mobiler Vakuumverdampfer, MSE-NTB (Advisor).
- Anne Liebold, 2015, Rotary Evaporation – New development, MSE-NTB.
- Andres Heldstab, 2014, Emulsions-Verdampfer - Spaltung von wassergemischten Kühlschmierstoffen durch Vakuumverdampfung, MSE-NTB.
- Andreas Gschwend, 2013, Kühlung eines Frequenzumrichters, MSE-NTB.
- Tobias Menzi, 2012, Control Strategy and Annual Simulation of a Two-Stage heat Pump, MSE-NTB.
- Bernhard Vetsch, 2012, Development of an Air Conditioning System for Electric Vehicles, MSE-NTB.
- D. Oppliger, 2010, Simulation of Magnetic Particle Agglomeration, ETH Master Thesis.