Heat pumps and refrigeration are the main research areas of the Institute for Energy Systems IES. We offer idea studies, prototypes, laboratory and field measurements for (micro) heat pumps, low-temperature systems and other special cooling processes.
- Low temperature applications down to -80°C
- Simulation of refrigerators
- Transcritical CO2 heat pumps for steam generation
- Vacuum evaporation
- Quickly heatable and coolable reactor
- Air conditioning of vehicles (electric cars, helicopters, lift gondolas, railway)