Continuing Education Programme
For our continuing education programme, we apply the principle: from practice, for practice.
Master’s degree programmes
... provide additional in-depth specialisation. The minimum period of study is one and a half years. Students wishing to apply for a Master’s degree at a university of applied sciences are required to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university qualification.
- MSE Master of Science in Engineering
- MENG / MAS in Mechatronics
- Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Energy Systems
Specialised (thematic and company-specific) courses
In addition to the Master of Advanced Studies (MAS), the Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) and the Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS), we also offer specialised seminars, courses, workshops and conferences.
Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) and Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS)
... for all those who would like to focus on training in specific areas.
Courses at the MNT Institute for Micro- and Nanotechnology
- Applied Vacuum Technology
- Basics of Vacuum Technology
- Hands-on MEMS (clean room)
Courses at the ICE Institute for Computational Engineering
- Analysis, Evaluation, Testing - Understanding and Applying Statistical Methods
- DoE Training at Expert Level
- DoE in Practice
- Introduction to Scilab
- Planning Experiments for Success - Understanding and Applying Design of Experiments
Courses at the PWO Institute
- Level 1 CMTrain
- Level 2 CMTrain
- Level 2 CMTrain (2017)
- Level 3 CMTrain
- Advanced Seminar on Form and Position
- Basic Seminar on Form and Position
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty and Capability of Measurement Processes (VDA Volume 5)
- Advanced Seminar on Surface Measurement Technology
- Basic Seminar on Surface Measurement Technology
- Capability of Measurement Processes for Measurements with Coordinate Measuring Machines