Photovoltaik Outdoor Test Bench
Alido investigate the light induced degradation (LID) and Staebler-Wronski Effect of hydrogen amorphous silicon (a-Si:H).
The consequences of LID is underestimated by the industry:
- LID depends on geographic location (sun hours)
- LID depends on module temperature
- LID depends on the device material quality such as osilane dilution, oplasma excitation frequency or oabsorber film thickness
ALIDO is an Outdoor measurement and precise monitoring of parameters.
- Irradiation with diffrent pyranometers and reference cells
- spectrum of solar irradiation
- Ambient temperature and modul temperature
- Solar module parameters (FF, Voc, Isc, Pmax, Rs, Rp, eta)
At regular time intervals of 1 minute.
Results of alido
alido is a service of NTB, which allows for detailed studies of
- Kinetics of the Staebler-Wronski effect in outdoor conditions
- Temperature coefficient acquisition outdoor
- Energy yield of individual modules with respect to
- Sun spectrum (morning - noon - evening)
- Variable Light Intensity (e.g. low-light behavior)
- Inter-comparison between several prototypes
- Design amorphous modules to the ideal geographic location